Saturday, December 24, 2011

big breath in....

I likely will not be able to post later today due to the holiday, so I will just let you know what my act of the day will be and then I can fill you in on the details some other time...

The whole family is taking a trip over to the local maya discount shopping center where we will buy a $100 gift card.  We will then politely stalk out our unsuspecting prey and wait for them to check out.  Looking as if we are leaving the store, we will approach our person (people) and ask if they would like to use the remainder of our gift card as there is only a couple of bucks on it and we do not usually frequent that particular store.  Then we run out the front door and leave.  I hope it goes as smoothly as it does in my head.  I also hope my children don't geek out with excitement and blow our cover.  This will be their first 'secret' give.

Merry Christmas!

Stats:
Daily Points - 4
Extra - 1*
Bonus - 0


* Got a coffee from the book store that cost a little more than $1.  Paid with a $5 and left the barista all of the change.  Maybe not a big deal, but they cannot ALL be big and it is something I would absolutely not have done before.